Electricians needed! I Shopping Center Renovation I Rotterdam
Rotterdam is a unique and very special city in Holland a mix of old and new urban architecture. On a project in this beautiful city we are looking for a pair of wiremen who will help in dismantling old electrical installations & replace it with new wirings.
Do you have relevant experience? Do you speak English or German? Do you like traveling and visiting new places? If so you are ready to take up a challenge in Rotterdam! Please send us our CV and you will hear from us soon.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as electricians in renovations and new buildings
• Knowledge how to read electrical schemes and work with technical documentation
• Completed electrical certification (SEP)
• Knowledge of English or German on communicative level, knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
• Commitment, diligence and personal cultureDriving license B cat. and own car is welcomed
• Dutch work contract
• Weekly salary according to CAO bouw (construction sector)
• Medical insurance
• Comfortable accommodation close to the project
• Assistance of Polish Coordinators in Holland
• Certified electro tolls and new working clothes
• If you have a car- addition of 50 EUR per week plus fuel surcharge when traveling to work
• Attractive Recommendation Program 50 EUR Euro for effective recommendation!
• Paid VCA course - if you pass it at the first time- worth 100 EUR!
• Free Dutch Language Courses in our office in Tiel - for volunteers
If you are interested please send your CV via application button on the bottom of the page or on the e-mail address: email@example.com
Please include the following statement in your application:
I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.
Should you need more information about the vacancy please contact as on: + 48 502 419 115
Jobxion Poland is a Professional Intermediary Agency (KRAZ 13137) present on the Dutch engineering and construction market for more than 12 years. We are a member of NBBU, a stakeholder for more than 1100 professional intermediaries in the Dutch labour market. We specialize in intermediary services exclusively on Dutch construction market.
Would you like to see more job offers? Please visit us on: https://jobxion.pl/oferty-pracy/
Check out our fan page and like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jobxionpoland/